Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Symptoms are finally kicking in

Well, this pregnancy has definitely kicked in since my last post.  I'm beyond exhausted and nauseous pretty much all day.  I haven't thrown up, but there are many times each day that I wish I would.  I've become a complete waste of space.  When I'm home, all I do is lay around watching tv, sleeping or reading books.  When I'm not home, all I do is complain about wanting to be home.  My husband is so ready for me to be feeling better.  Not sure how long this is going to linger though...I guess only time will tell.  While I do complain about how I'm feeling, I can't help but be so grateful.  These symptoms remind me that our little bean is busy growing away in there and I will gladly deal with feeling like complete poo for awhile while he/she does so.

Just under 2 weeks until our next u/s.  I cannot wait to hear that heartbeat.  I continue praying every day that we will be fortunate enough to see our munchkin growing and hear that beautiful heartbeat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment