Friday, January 13, 2012

2nd betas and 5 weeks

I had my 2nd beta draw on Monday.  On Tuesday, I got the happy news that our betas had more than doubled to 401!  In a normal pregnancy, betas are to double every 48 hours or so.  Since my last draw was last Thursday, we were hoping to see any number over 224.  I was thrilled when the nurse told me it was 401.  She said that the doctor doesn't want to draw anymore and that he'll see me on the 23rd for our u/s.  Part of me would love to know that my betas are increasing as they should, but it was really stressing me out, so I'm ok with just waiting until the 23rd (which of course seems like forever away!)


I am 5 weeks today.  Today is the day I started spotting in my last pregnancy.  I've had no spotting yet (knock on wood!!) and feel very optimistic about this being a sticky baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment