Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Uneventful and optimistic

Well, so far things have been pretty uneventful.   I feel completely normal for the most part.  My boobs have been a little sore the entire time, but nothing that is causing any serious discomfort.  I'm hungry, but that's nothing new...I'm always hungry.  I'm tired....but again, nothing new.  I'm tired most of the time anyway.  So I'm feeling pretty good!  With my last pregnancy (prior to the m/c), I was nauseous a lot between weeks 6-8.  I never got sick, but had waves of nausea that would hit me like a ton of bricks out of nowhere.  I'm curious to see if I'll feel the same this time around.

I'm still feeling pretty optimistic about this pregnancy.  I made it past the 5 week mark, which is when I started spotting with the last pregnancy.  Don't get me wrong, I'm still nervous and anxious, but for some reason, I just feel good about this being a sticky baby.  Our ultrasound is only 5 days away!  I am praying so hard that we see a healthy little bean and hear a good, strong heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment