Monday, February 13, 2012

9w3d - ultrasound day!

We had our 2nd ultrasound this morning.  Wow was I nervous.  But I wasn't as nervous as I was for the first u/s.  I had to have another vaginal u/s and thankfully, we saw a beautiful little baby growing in there.  We saw a good, strong heartbeat, though we didn't get to hear it.  Here is our bean...


9w3d 
I was told that i do have a relatively small subchorionic bleed, so I may or may not experience some spotting.  It's nice to know that in advance.  If I do have any spotting, they want  me to call anyone just so they can chart it.  I'm hoping that it just gets reabsorbed so I don't have to completely freak out when I see spotting. 

I was surprised to see that I have only gained about 2 lbs since my last appointment.  I've been eating like crazy and my pants aren't fitting very well anymore.  My bloat is horrible...not sure how much longer I can keep this a secret.  We will be telling family and close friends as we see them.  We are excited to share the news.

My next appointment is in 2 weeks.  No u/s, but hopefully the doppler will be able to pick up the heartbeat.  I love that sound and am anxious to hear it.

Thanks to all my bumpie friends for the positive thoughts and good vibes!  XOXO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment