Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Self pity party

Yesterday was an awful day for me.  I woke up feeling so optimistic about this cycle, only to start spotting a few hours later.  I was devastated.  I immediately started bawling.  And I continued to cry on and off all day.  I hate this so F'ING much!  I hate this process.  I hate my body.  I feel like it's failing me.  I feel like I'm letting my husband down and he feels like he's letting me down. 

I've decided to stop temping.  It's annoying and isn't helping me at all.  I'll continue with OPKs.  I have been charting long enough to know that I am ovulating every month.  OPKs will be enough along with a lot of BD'ing.  I'm also going to step away from The Bump. I need to focus on the here and now.

My heart is just aching right now.  And to top it off, I have to see my FH cousin (22, unmarried) on Sunday at her baby shower.  And I get to see my favorite "Friday night BBQ " friend next week.  Lovely.  Somebody just put me out of my misery.

I need to get over this and just move on to the next cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment