Saturday, August 6, 2011

I survived the day

Yesterday was our EDD.  And I survived it.  I'm actually feeling very at peace with our situation.  I know that he/she is in a good place and is being taken care.  I wasn't nearly as sad or depressed as I thought I'd be.  The only time it really hit me was when I stopped by my mom's office with my DS and had a brief conversation with her boss:

Him: He is your only?
Me: Yep
Him: How old is he?
Me: 20 months
Him: That's nice.  We had our 2nd right at that age and it was craziness.

All I could think was, today could be the day we added the craziness of a 2nd child to our lives.  But, it's not our time yet.  I know our time will come (hopefully sooner than later).

To my sweet little angel - I miss you every day and wish I had the opportunity to meet you.  Even  though you were only with us for such a short period of time, I instantly loved you.  And I will always love you. ♥ Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment