Monday, August 1, 2011

It's August...

The month I have been dreading for quite some time now.  Friday is my EDD.  Only a few more days and I'd be holding my sweet little munchkin in my arms.  Or if he/she had been anything like their brother, they would have arrived a week ago.  I love you munchkin and think of you often.

One of my facebook friends was complaining about having morning sickness at night and it took everything in me not to comment.  All I wanted to say was "thank your lucky stars every day that you have a baby growing within  you.   I would gladly take your place."  Instead, I just ignored her and moved on.  When I get pregnant again, no matter how awful I may feel, I will always remember to be thankful for the gift I've been given.


I'm going back to see my therapist tomorrow.  I'm feeling so much better than I went to see her about a month ago.  Now if I could just get my BFP....all would be right in my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment