Sunday, October 30, 2011

We have a plan!

My appointment last week went great!  My doctor is fantastic and is being very proactive.  We have a plan and that is providing me with the hope I haven't felt in a long time.

So, our plan...

If we don't get pg this cycle, we will begin testing next month.  I will go in for cd 3 blood work followed by an HSG when AF is done.  Sometime during AF, DH will go in for SA testing.  If everything comes back normal, we will continue trying until Jan.  If we're still not pg by Jan, we will go back to my dr and discuss a more aggressive plan.

DH took the news very well.  I wasn't sure how he'd react to the SA test, but he says he'll do whatever he needs to do.  God love him.

My dr says that the pressure from the HSG will kind of "open things up" and hopefully increase our chances of getting pregnant. 

I am just so relieved to have a plan!  I was nervous that he would tell us we need to keep trying, but he proved me wrong.

It feels so good to feel hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment