Sunday, October 16, 2011

Onto Cycle #8

I feel like a broken record.  Always saying "onto cycle...."  :(

AF showed up yesterday.  At least I didn't wasted any pg tests this time around...especially considering my cycle was 31 days long.  I did O late though, so I knew AF would show up later.  I'm guessing I O'd on CD 18, which makes my LP normal.  I'm glad to see that.  I don't want my LP to start getting wacky on me.  I'm trying to decide if I want to start temping again.   I think I'm going to hold off this cycle and see what my dr says on the 26th.  I like temping for the fact that it confirms my O date, but I sleep horribly when I temp.  It really throws me off and it's better for me (and my DH and DS) that I sleep.

This morning DS woke up crying for a min at 2:45 am.  He fell right back to sleep, I however, did not.  I was up until 5:15.  I just couldn't turn my mind off.  I kept thinking about how my 33rd birthday is quickly approaching and how badly I want to be pregnant before then.  I know I'm not old, but I feel old in terms of getting pregnant. 

We are always really starting to feel the impact on our financial status thanks to my lack of income.  I love not working a full time job.  I was so unhappy when I worked.  DH doesn't get that though.  He'd rather me work and be miserable just so we had the money to do whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted.  I'm starting a small job this Wednesday.  I'm going to be working at a spa 2 hours/day to help them open and get ready for the day.  I'll be working Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri and Sat from 8-10 am.  They aren't paying me much, in fact, it won't help us financially at all, but it will get me out of the house.  We'll see how it goes.  I can be a loner at times, so I'm glad that I'll be alone for the first hour or so that I'm there.  It will be quiet...and I can drink my coffee peacefully while working.  Ahhhh.....a cup of coffee in peace.....

Please don't get me wrong...I wouldn't trade being a mommy for anything, but I do miss that quiet cup of coffee.

Well, I guess we'll see how this cycle goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment