Friday, July 22, 2011

On to cycle 5

Yep, AF showed up early Wednesday evening.  Ugh.  It's weird though, normally I get incredibly angry, bitter and just down right pissed off.  But I don't feel like that this time around.  I'm just looking forward to trying again and praying that cycle 5 will be our cycle.

I went to a playgroup today with my son.  One of the moms that was in our Early Intervention class was also there.  She asked me today if DS was my only child.  I responded with a "yep," and the ache in my heart grew stronger for a moment.  She then proceeded to tell me that she thought I had 2 or 3 kids.  I wanted to say "I wish!  If I had my way, I'd be about to pop with my 2nd."  Instead I simply smiled and said "we want more children very soon."

I've been trying to decide whether or not I should contact my OB.  I know we haven't been trying for very long, but it feels like forever and I'm not getting any younger.  I want to know that I'm doing everything I can to increase our chances.  All I'm doing is taking prenatal vitamins daily and drinking green tea from CD 1 to O.  Should I be taking extra folic acid?  I doubt that the OB would do much for me, I just wonder if it would give me some peace of mind for a little bit.  I'm going to give us 2 more cycles.  If cycle 6 is a bust, I'm going to give them a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment