Sunday, July 17, 2011

I survived

I survived my weekend full of pregnant people.  Glad that's over.  God answered my prayers on Friday...I didn't hear a single mention of my friend's pregnancy.  She is very early on, so she's not open about it with everyone, but several people at the BBQ knew she was pregnant.  I'm very thankful that I didn't have to hear about it and that I didn't have to act excited for her.  Overall, the BBQ was a great success and everyone had a good time.

Saturday's pregnant friend was ok.  She is due in "45 days" which I heard her say about 20 times.  Well here's a newflash...I'd be due in 19 days if I was still lucky enough to have my baby.  God works in mysterious ways and I know He took my baby for a reason and is taking care he/she.

I stupidly took a pregnancy test today.  I don't know why I do that to myself.  FF says I O'd on CD 15, which is probably right.  I usually O around CD 14.  So I'm only 10 DPO (11 DPO max).  And I started spotting, which is my first sign of AF.  Why do I torture myself? 

Today is going to be a day of no TTCAL thoughts.  Just going to have fun with my DS, family and a dear friend at the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment