Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pee and our 1 year m/c anniversary

I can't wait for the day I'm no longer freaking out every time I wipe after I pee.  Sorry...I know that's a little gross to think about, but seriously...I can't wait!  Every time I pee, I worry there will be blood.  And the last couple of days, there has been.  And it sucks.   I know this will be a worry of mine until I'm done having kids though, so it's something I need to learn to deal with.  Spotting for me doesn't usually mean good things.  It usually means AF is right around the corner.  And last December, it meant that I was losing the baby I was carrying.  Which leads me to my pity party...

I can't believe it's been a year since I miscarried.  I can't believe that I'm still not pregnant.  I'm unbelievably sad.  My heart just aches.  I've never wanted something so bad in my entire life.  I want to be pregnant again more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment