Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm out of control!

Ok seriously...I MUST stopping eating like total shit!  This is ridiculous.  When I got pregnant with my DS, I had been working out (had a free gym membership through work) and was eating somewhat healthy.  Now, I'm not working (my company relocated out of state), so I don't have a gym membership anymore....and we can't afford one on our own.  I walked every day in the Spring, Summer, Fall, but it's just too damn cold out now to walk.  Plus, I have to wait until DH gets home and by then, it's pitch black and eery out.  So I'm not getting any type of exercise, which is horrible.  I'm also eating worse b/c I'm home and have access to food...and toddler food at that.  Graham crackers, goldfish, etc.  Granted, DS eats better than me at most meals (protein, fruit and veggie as often as possible), but I don't eat the healthy stuff he does b/c it doesn't sound good. 

I know my diet is not helping our TTC efforts.  It's time to really focus and stop this!  I'm on the thinner side, so everyone thinks I'm nuts when I bring this up.  I may be thin, but I am NOT healthy.  I need to do at least some exercise every day.  It will need to be in my home, so I'll need to find a good video or something.  Why does it have to be so easy to say all this, yet so hard to follow through?  I always have the best intentions, but never stick with it.  Enough is enough.  I'm on cycle 11...CYCLE FREAKING 11...of TTCAL...time to get serious.  Having another baby means everything to me...time to make some changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment