Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CD1 - Cycle #7

AF arrived this morning...a day earlier than I expected.  Well, at least I'm one day closer to trying again.  I found out that another girl I know is pregnant...with #3.  Her last one was born in Nov 2010.  My DS is an entire year older than her 2nd kid...I should be pregnant before her!  I know, I'm so mature.  But that's how I feel.

I went for a long walk on Monday, the day I got my BFN.  I actually cried periodically throughout my walk.  Hopefully no one saw me...they'd think I was truly looney.  Anyway, it occurred to me that the "Friday night BBQ girl" will most likely have her 2nd kid before I even get pregnant with mine.  And that just made me really sad.  I'm usually more optimistic, but I'm just not feeling that way anymore.  It's ridiculous.  I wish I could stop thinking about them. Ick.

One of my very good friends had her 3rd baby yesterday.  This doesn't upset me.  She had a miscarriage.  In fact, she had her first with the help of IVF, but was then blessed with #2 and #3 without any help.  I just wish she could pass on some of her luck to me!  She has a beautiful family.

But I have to remind myself that I have a beautiful family too.  DH and I have been fighting a LOT lately, but we still have a beautiful family.  I just wish something would go our way for once lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment